This is the third year I’m doing a ‘Resolutions’ post, so I feel like it’s kind of becoming a ritual now. And I like it as it helps to be more productive.
Every year I complete a few resolutions and forget some, but this year I’ve decided to go through the list of my previous resolutions that weren’t completed and resolve to complete them this year. So 2017 is going to be special as I’ll be doing all the things I’ve been wanting to do from last 2-3 years.
Here’s my list of resolution for this year:
- Complete Sinister Town and hand it over to the editors at Citrus Publishers
- Get the first half-draft ready for Princess Nymeria series and if possible write the first draft for the first book too
- Write 10 new short stories (for Blogbattles)
- Edit the old short stories
- Carry on the short story series…
View original post 295 more words